- We believe the Bible is supernaturally inspired and preserved by God, so that it is a divinely authoritative standard for every age and every life. It is the final authority in ALL matters concerning faith and practice.
- We believe in one God that eternally exists and reveals Himself in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was fully God in the flesh and fully man, that He was born of a virgin and that He lived a sinless life, in which He taught and performed mighty works and wonders and signs exactly as revealed in the four gospels.
- We believe that Jesus was crucified, shed His blood, died to pay the penalty for our sins and was raised from the dead on the third day.
- We believe that salvation is a gift of God and is received through personal faith in Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for our sins.
- We believe in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, of the believer to everlasting glory and the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
For a more detailed and scripture referenced account, here